FOR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS
You don't know how to start with blogging? Want to know how to make Google love your work? Choosing from hundreds of photos to compose a blogpost feels a little bit overwhelming for you?
Well.. there was a time I immediately wanted to run away whenever I heard the word "blog" or "blogpost". Everyone told me that blogging was so important for Google. Stressed out I invested an endless amount of hours and made my chaos grow. In the end I was frustrated about the outcome and almost stopped showing my beautiful work. How did other photographers create such amazing and consistent blogposts? How did they stay create such a fascinating storytelling with these blogposts? How are they found on Google?
I learned everything with trial & error and invested a lot of time & tears in to my workflow. In this free petite lesson I'm giving away my best tips how to improve your
workflow and how to build a blogpost that makes people & Google fall in love with your work.
As wedding photographers it's important to give potential customers an insight into your unique style and differentiate our work from other photographers out there.
Compose the photos to make people feel like living in this moment & understand how the story happened and how YOU captured it.
Create a good mix of:
- Details (How do you capture them?)
- Different light situations (Harsh sunlight, candlelight, indoor, outdoor)
- Different techniques (how do you use flash?)
- Give people a consistent idea about your style
SHOW YOUR STYLE & TELL A STORY
You already tried to create a blogpost but you find it so hard to compose your photos?
There are amazing softwares out there making it easy to compose your photos & build a blogpost in a short time! Don't waste your time building a blogpost in wordpress. Use a software like Narrative. It's made for photographers. Building a blogpost should be fun!
If you want to get the Narrative Software to improve your blogging workflow we're having a sweet discount for you! Get 15% off now.
- Select your best images. Choose a selection of photos you want to blog in Lightroom with a color flag.
- Make Google love you: You can add bespoke Keywords in Lightroom in "Metadata" to add relevant Keywords to your photos. It makes people find you on Google!
- Give your photos the relevant file names before you export them in Lightroom. "DSC_01" is a bad idea! (What about naming the Location where you would like to work more often? Where are you based?) Example: Tuscany_Destination_Wedding_Photographer
We will dive into your questions / worries / blocks and find a way to uplevel your work. Sometimes you just need some little tips to keep away the trouble and make your dreams happen.
You will receive suggestions, recommendations via Skype and bespoke tips & notes to improve your work.
for photographers / CREATIVES
GERMAN | ENGLISH
You're still having some questions? Don't worry! I won't leave you alone.
With a degree in design, more than 6 years experience in shooting destination weddings and being published in magazines & blogs around the world I can tell you: I would love to teach you all the things you need to know to improve your workflow, market your work and elevate your business.
Let's arrange a mentoring session and we will work together on your bespoke needs.